The CADTranslate Solution
This translator is a direct database converter between CATIA V4 and ICEM Surf. It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, and CATIA V4 assembly structure, which will be put into a single file, it also converts attribute information, between these two systems.
This CADTranslate (previously CADverter) product is provided as a bi-directional translator between CATIA V4 and ICEM Surf. It can be used Interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I Interface.
- This translator reads and writes CATIA V4 data independent of the native CAD System
- The translator converts all geometry.
- If CATIA V4 assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped into a single ICEM file as well as colour and layer information.
- The converter supports both I Part A and the new ICEM Surf database (Surf 4.4 onwards) data formats.
- The user can filter data to optimize the process.
- If you wish to visualize and interrogate the CATIA V4 files this can be done by using the integrated CADviewer, which is included with the CADTranslate product.
Legacy Data Migration Services
For companies wishing to migrate their legacy CADDS or CATIA V4 data to an alternate system we can provide a data migration service, where we take your data and migrate it to the system of your choice on an agreed cost basis.
Register now to request your free evaluation license of the Theorem CADTranslate solution.
In just a few simple steps we will be able to validate your request based upon the details you provide.