This translator is a direct database converter between CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE and NX. It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, as well as assembly and attribute information, between these two systems.
The translator can be purchased as a uni-directional, CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE to NX, NX to CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE, or as a bi-directional product. It can be used interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I Interface.
There is now a low-cost 3D PDF addon available for this CADTranslate (previously CADverter) product allowing an interactive 3D PDF document to be output. Users will have the extra benefit of a 3D publishing feature which enables the output CAD data to be published as a 3D PDF alongside the original translated format.
- An interactive version of this translator can be run from within either CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE or NX
- The translator converts all geometry
- If assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped between the two systems as well as colour information.
- The user can filter data to optimize the process.
- If you wish to visualise and interrogate the CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE or NX data this can be done by using the integrated CADviewer, which is included with this CADTranslate product.
Register now to request your free evaluation license of the Theorem CADTranslate solution.
In just a few simple steps we will be able to validate your request based upon the details you provide.