The CADTranslate Solution
This translator is a fully compliant STEP AP203 processor for NX. It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, as well as assembly and attribute information, from NX to STEP and from STEP files into NX. In addition it supports Configuration Management (CM) data, CM data defines and controls the configuration of a products definition.
The STEP AP203 processor for NX is available as a bi-directional product.
- This CADTranslate (previously CADverter) product reads and writes NX and STEP AP203 data independent of the native CAD System
- It can be used Interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I Interface.
- The translator converts all geometry.
- If assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped as well as colour and layer information.
- The user can filter data to optimise the process.
- If you wish to visualise and interrogate the NX or STEP AP203 files this can be done by using the integrated CADviewer, which is included with the CADTranslate product.
Register now to request your free evaluation license of the Theorem CADTranslate solution.
In just a few simple steps we will be able to validate your request based upon the details you provide.