CADverter is a direct database converter between NX and ICEM Surf. It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, and NX assembly structure, which will be mapped into a single ICEM file, it also converts attribute information, between these two systems.
CADverter is provided as a bi-directional translator between NX and ICEM Surf.
- CADverter can be used interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I Interface
- CADverter reads and writes NX and ICEM data independently to the native CAD system
- CADverter converts all geometry.
- If NX assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped into single ICEM file along with colour and layer information.
- Currently the translator supports the I Part A File.
- The user can filter data to optimise the process.
- If you wish to visualise and interrogate the NX or ICEM data this can be done by using the integrated CADviewer product, which is included with CADverter.