The CADTranslate Solution
This translator is a direct database converter between NX and ICEM Surf. It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, and NX assembly structure, which will be mapped into a single ICEM file, it also converts attribute information, between these two systems.
This CADTranslate (previously CADverter) product is provided as a bi-directional translator between NX and ICEM Surf.
- This translator can be used interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I Interface
- This CADTranslate product reads and writes NX and ICEM data independently to the native CAD system
- The translator converts all geometry.
- If NX assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped into single ICEM file along with colour and layer information.
- Currently the translator supports the I Part A File.
- The user can filter data to optimise the process.
- If you wish to visualise and interrogate the NX or ICEM data this can be done by using the integrated CADviewer, which is included with this CADTranslate product.
Register now to request your free evaluation license of the Theorem CADTranslate solution.
In just a few simple steps we will be able to validate your request based upon the details you provide.