Current vacancies at Theorem Solutions
1. Consulting team
We have a vacancy in the Tamworth, (UK) technical consulting team
A technical consultant is responsible for the various software focused tasks within the team. These include issuing of software licenses, production of manuals/documentation, generation and delivery of training and training material, configuration and customization tasks and technical support of Theorem software products.
- Act as a product champion for a range of Theorem products across the TRANSLATE, PUBLISH and VISUALIZE portfolio.
- Liaison with key strategic partners
- Key account liaison
- Pre-sales product demonstrations
- Training on Theorem products
- Customer service/support
- Delivery of projects
- Familiarity of modern professional CAD systems (CATIA, NX or CREO preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Able to resolve complex problems
- Willing to travel (worldwide)
- Degree or equivalent experience in an engineering/technology based field
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Delivery focused
- Experience with Project Storyboarding techniques
- Familiar with advanced and/or immersive visualization technologies
If you are interested and feel that you have the necessary essential skills then please send your CV and a covering letter to David Francis at email@example.com
Consultant job published on 24/06/19. Closing date for applications is Friday 2 August at 12:00 BST.
Intern - 3 months posting
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Must be currently undertaking a related BS or Masters degree
If you are interested and feel that you have the necessary skills then please send your CV and a covering letter to David Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intern job published on 08/07/19. Closing date for applications is Friday 19 July at 17:00 BST.