The CADTranslate Solution
The CADDS to NX translator is a direct database converter between the CADDS Modelling Application and the NX file format, used by the Siemens VisMockUp visualization product.
It enables the user to convert all forms of 3 Dimensional Mechanical Design Geometry and Assembly data, together with system defined attribute information and colour information, between these two systems.
- Reads the CADDS data independently of CADDS
- Runs in a Windows or Unix environment
- Provides the option to select a subset of the input CADDS data of specific interest to the user
- Available to invoke in an interactive or batch mode
- Can integrate the conversion process into any process-oriented operation
- Can operate the conversion process by using a standard G.U.I
Legacy Data Migration Services
Do you want to migrate your legacy CADDS or CATIA V4 data to another system? We can take your data and migrate it to the system of your choice at an agreed-upon cost.
Register now to request your free evaluation license of the Theorem CADTranslate solution.
In just a few simple steps we will be able to validate your request based upon the details you provide.