3DEXPERIENCE to CREO Translator
Read and Write Data Between These Two Formats
Why Use the 3DEXPERIENCE to CREO Translator?
This CADTranslate (previously CADverter) product is a direct database converter between CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE and PTC Creo. It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, as well as assembly and attribute information, between these two systems.
The 3DExperience to Creo translator can be purchased as a uni-directional, CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE to PTC Creo, or PTC Creo to CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE product, or as a bi-directional product.
The 3DEXPERIENCE to CREO Translator Can Be Used in a Variety of Ways:
- Use interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I Interface
- The translator reads and writes CATIA V5 and PTC Creo data independently to the native CAD system
- The translator converts all geometry.
- If assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped between the two systems as well as colour and layer information.
- The user can filter data to optimise the process.
- If you wish to visualise and interrogate the CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE or PTC Creo data this can be done by using the integrated CADviewer product, which is included with the translator.
Why Theorem Solutions?
Theorem Solutions is a totally independent company but with a strong and long standing business and technical relationship with Dassault Systemes, PTC and Siemens. These relationships enable us to develop products and solutions for the CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE, PTC and Siemens users.
With the use of Dassault Systemes strategic XCAD development tools and PTC and Siemens development APIs always ensures full and ongoing compatibility, delivers high quality data and business benefits.
Extend the Use of Your 3DEXPERIENCE Assets
Register now to request your free evaluation license of the Theorem CADTranslate solution.
In just a few simple steps we will be able to validate your request based upon the details you provide.