CADverter is a direct database converter between CADDS5 and CATIA. It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, as well as assembly and attribute information, between these two systems.
CADverter can be purchased as a uni-directional, CADDS to CATIA, or CATIA to CADDS product, or as a bi-directional product and can be used interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I. Interface.
- CADverter reads and writes CADDS and CATIA data independent of the native CAD System.
- CADverter converts all geometry.
- If assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped between the two systems as well as colour and layer information.
- The user can filter data to optimize the process.
- If you wish to visualise and interrogate the CADDS or CATIA files this can be done by using the integrated CADviewer product, which is included with CADverter.