The CADTranslate Solution
This CADTranslate product (previously CADverter) is a direct database converter between CADDS5 and CATIA. It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, as well as assembly and attribute information, between these two systems.
This translator can be purchased as a uni-directional, CADDS to CATIA, or CATIA to CADDS product, or as a bi-directional product and can be used interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I. Interface.
- The translator reads and writes CADDS and CATIA data independent of the native CAD System.
- The translator converts all geometry.
- If assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped between the two systems as well as colour and layer information.
- The user can filter data to optimize the process.
- If you wish to visualise and interrogate the CADDS or CATIA files this can be done by using the integrated CADviewer, which is included with the CADTranslate product.
Legacy Data Migration Services
For companies wishing to migrate their legacy CADDS or CATIA V4 data to an alternate system we can provide a data migration service, where we take your data and migrate it to the system of your choice on an agreed cost basis.
Register now to request your free evaluation license of the Theorem CADTranslate solution.
In just a few simple steps we will be able to validate your request based upon the details you provide.