The CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE to JT translator is a bi-directional direct database converter between the Dassault Systemes CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Modelling Application and the JT file format, used by the Siemens VisMockUp visualization product.
The product can be licensed as either a uni direction CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE to JT, JT to CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE or both dependent upon requirements.
The CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE to JT translator enables the user to convert all forms of 3Dimensional Mechanical Design Geometry and Assembly data, together with system defined attribute information and colour information, between these two systems.
- This product has been developed using the Dassault Systemes XCAD Technology.
- To improve the performance of an overall conversion process, the user may select a subset of the input CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE data to be processed allowing the conversion process to operate on only those items that are of specific interest to the user reduces the overall processing time taken to process the data and eliminates the need to post process the output data.
- It can be invoked in either an interactive or batch mode.
- The command line interface allows the conversion process to be integrated into any process oriented operation e.g. create a JT representation of the data while saving the data to a Data Vault.
- This allows casual users to make effective use of the product without needing to remember complex command syntax.
Register now to request your free evaluation license of the Theorem CADTranslate solution.
In just a few simple steps we will be able to validate your request based upon the details you provide.