The CADTranslate Solution
The CADDS to JT translator is a direct database converter between the CADDS Modeling Application and the JT file format, used by the Siemens VisMockUp visualization product.
It enables the user to convert all forms of 3 Dimensional Mechanical Design Geometry and Assembly data, together with system defined attribute information and colour information, between these two systems.
- This product reads the CADDS data independently of CADDS
- Runs in a Windows or Unix environment
- To improve the performance of an overall conversion process, the user may select a subset of the input CADDS data to be processed allowing the conversion process to operate on only those items that are of specific interest to the user
- It can be invoked in either an interactive or batch mode.
- The command line interface allows the conversion process to be integrated into any process oriented operation e.g. create a JT representation of the data while saving the data to a Data Vault.
- Alternatively the conversion process may be operated by using a standard Graphical User Interface. This allows casual users to make effective use of the product without needing to remember complex command syntax.
Legacy Data Migration Services
For companies wishing to migrate their legacy CADDS or CATIA V4 data to an alternate system we can provide a data migration service, where we take your data and migrate it to the system of your choice on an agreed cost basis.
Register now to request your free evaluation license of the Theorem CADTranslate solution.
In just a few simple steps we will be able to validate your request based upon the details you provide.