The latest CADverter for Creo to NX has been released. V25 supports Creo 4.0 (M030 and above are supported), 7.0 and 8.0 as well as NX 1953, 1980 and 2007.
Designed to help solve the issue of working with and sharing incompatible data formats, the Creo to NX CADverter is a high quality, cost effective translation solution.
CADverter products translate assembly structure, geometry, attributes and, where available, 3D Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) and Metadata between Creo and NX, supporting Model Based Definition (MBD) processes.
The CADverter allows the user to translate any data that they have in a Creo format and make it useable in NX for various use cases, whether the downstream user wants a lightweight reference part to model, or a precise copy of the data translated to allow measurement and editing of translated models.
It supports collaboration between companies, their customers and suppliers enabling original 3D mechanical design data to be re-used in downstream activities helping to reduce overall project costs.
- Supports both interactive and batch processing
- Reads and writes NX and Creo file data independently to the native CAD system.
- Converts all geometry, and if assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped between the two systems.
- Supports data filtering which optimizes data and reduces conversion times
- If you wish to visualize and interrogate the NX or Creo files this can be done by using the integrated UI
- Can be integrated with any workflow or PDM/PLM environment
Our solutions are built with development tools and APIs supplied and supported by the major CAD vendors that we have strategic partnerships with. This means we do not reverse engineer and can provide you with a robust application that offers full control over data preparation and optimization for the target formats.
Theorem’s partnerships with PTC and Siemens ensures that there is parallel development between the latest releases of Creo, NX, and our CADverter products, allowing us to continue to provide data solutions for the CAD community.